Saturday, December 15, 2012

YOU Do It!

Good morning people. It is 5:13 in the morning and here I sit blogging. I am up and I went to bed last night with a heavy heart, as a result of the senseless tragedy that took place in Connecticut on yesterday, at Sandy Hook Elementary school. I am so saddened by the loss of lives, as well as for the person who committed this awful act. I sat and watched twice this week, shootings that took the lives of innocent people, people that were just living their life, not bothering anyone. Going to a mall or to a school as usual, not knowing that they would leave home one minute, and never return home again. It is so not right. After each of these tragedies, whether it's in a mall, a school, a movie theater, wherever, I watch and listen to the responses of people all over America, saying things like, "what is God doing?, it is God's will, we may never understand why He let this happen, we must pray harder, God is speaking". I hear statements like these, so often after a tragedy.It is as if God Himself, walked into a school and killed innocent children. He did NOT! God did not do this, and He did not allow it to happen, the body of Christ did! Ok, you are really mad now, I know it...but it is true...the body of Christ, the Church, let it happen! How can I say that you might ask? I say it, because it is true. I know that many will say that I am crazy, that I have lost my mind. It is ok, I haven't.

After every tragedy of this magnitude, I hear people cry out to God for Him to do something, but in reality, God is probably crying out for us, the body of Christ, those who claim to be Christians, believers, those who are saved, sanctified and filled with the Holy Ghost, He is probably crying out for us to do something!

Why do I say this? I say it because God put us in charge of this earth. He gave us the assignment of governing, mastering, ruling, and controlling this earth, blood bought, believers, yes, us! Those who have been made in the image and the likeness of God! His sons and daughters! (Genesis 1:26) God gave us the dominion to rule Earth. He rules Heaven, but it is our assignment to rule here. I am sure that many are getting even more angry at what I am saying, but I didn't say it, God said it! God put us in charge. God gave us a spirit like that is amazing! We have been created with awesome ability and potential in us. We have the ability to make discoveries, inventions that would change this planet...we already have! Man was created with capabilities that we have not even tapped into yet. Adam, a man with a spirit like God in him, named every animal, insect, every creeping thing on this earth, a man did that. Do you know how many bugs there are on this planet, how many animals exist here, and a man named everyone of them. We have God's ability in us! He gave us power over this Earth, power over hurricanes, sickness and disease, the economy, over all the resources that are in the Earth...the silver and the gold, iron ore, diamonds, everything that mankind would ever need, God put it in the earth and gave us dominion over it! Our capabilities are amazing!

When God delivered Moses and he children of Israel out of Egypt, and they came to the Red Sea, they began crying out in fear. They felt trapped by the sea in front of them, and Pharoah's army behind them. Where would they go, and what would they do? Moses cries out to God to help them, and God in essence asked Moses, "why are you crying to me, you divide the sea"! (Exodus 14: 15-16-And the Lord said to Moses, "Why do you cry to Me? Tell the children of Israel to go forward. But lift up your rod, and stretch out your hand over the sea and divide it.") God didn't divide the Red Sea, Moses did! God gave Moses the power to divide it. Moses had the dominion that God gave us all the way back to the Garden. God has not changed His mind. We still have dominion and authority in this Earth, we just have to use it! We have been taught that God divided the Red Sea, but Moses did! God would not do what He (God) gave man the power to do! He is still saying the same thing today, "Why are to crying to Me?" I gave you power to stop terrorists, to stops folks from walking into theaters, malls, schools, churches, and taking lives. I gave you power to stop hurricanes, tornadoes, disease, economic problems, corrupt politicians and judges etc. The Church is here on this earth, to stop things from happening, and to not conform and cower under this world system, but to take over! To dominate! To stop the power of darkness! We are waiting on God, but God is waiting on US! These tragedies will continue to happen unless the Church rises up as the powerful body that it is, and take over! That is why we are here, to take over. We are Ambassadors, Heaven's representatives in the Earth, to dominate and take over! We are the light in a dark world!

Jesus has us here to take up what he began while He walked the earth. he told us that the same works that He began, we are to do, and even greater works! We are to heal the sick, cast out devils, not be afraid of the devil, we are to raise the dead, open blinded eyes! Us, yes US! Jesus said so. (John 14:12-"Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also, and greater works than these he will do, because I go to my Father") Jesus said this! We are supposed to do what He did, not cry to God for God to do it. If we want these tragedies to stop happening, we must stop them and the spirits behind the people who do these horrible crimes. These people who do these terrible things, don't even realize that they are being controlled by satan. We ask how can they do these things, they're not, satan is doing it through them! It is so sad that they don't know that they have given themselves to be used by satan, but it is sadder that the Church does not operate in the power, dominion and authority that God has given us. We have delegated authority over all the Earth. We are not to use that power to control people, but we are to use that power and authority to control the evil spirits that are controlling the people! As believers, we have power! We don't have to just sit around and let stuff happen to us!

God said that whatever we allow here on earth, He will allow! So when we hear people say that God allowed something to happen, He allowed it, because we allowed it! If we just sit by and allow satan to put cancer on us, to steal our children, walk into a school and kill 20 innocent children and adults, to steal finances, jobs, steal our peace and joy, then guess what, God will allow it too! He allows what we allow! (Matthew 18:18-"Assuredly, I say, whatever you bind(not allow) on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose(allow) on earth will be loosed in heaven"!) Jesus said this! In other words, if we don't allow sickness and disease on earth, heaven will go into action and see that it won't show up on earth. If we don't allow hurricanes, a collapsed economy, corrupt politicians, judges, bosses, folks going into theaters, schools, malls, our homes or anywhere else killing, then heaven won't allow it either! If we allow peace and prosperity, health, love and joy on earth,heaven will again go into action to bring these things on earth! We have the power! God will not do what He has given us power to do!

Stand up man or woman of God, take authority over those situations in your life that have tormented you! Put a stop to things that are happening to your children, in your marriage, in your community that you know should not be happening! We have the power to turn this world around! I know that many won't agree with what I just said...it's ok. It is still true! (Hosea 4:6- My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you from being priest for me; Because you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children.)

Love you. Have a great weekend!

~Gayle

2 comments:

  1. Gayle, your thoughts are extremely powerful to me. They have inspired me. They have made me think on so many levels in my life. Thank you for sharing.

    Jon Autry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jon for taking the time to post your comment. I am inspired by it. I am so glad that you are inspired by my post. This is my desire, to encourage, inspire and edify! I do hope that some of the other posts are just as inspiring! Hope that you will get a chance to read some of them.

    ReplyDelete