Thursday, February 16, 2012

Awesome God, Faithful God!

If you have followed my blog for any length of time, you know that I love the Lord with all of my heart, and I total trust Him! I KNOW that He absolutely, positively, Loves me. It is one thing to profess my love for Him, but I am so bragging about His love for me. He loves me, He loves me, He absolutely Loves me!

Today is February 16, 2012, and I am alive, I am in the land of the Living, I can walk and I can talk, and I am here to tell you about it! You are probably asking, "What is she talking about?"

Last year on this exact day, I lay in the hospital, speech slurred, unable to walk, not able to hold anything in my hand, pretty much not able to do very much with my right side of my body, because according to the doctors, I had just had a stroke.

On last Valentine's Day, after my husband and I had celebrated a wonderful day, excited about a new car, which was my Valentine gift, as I stopped to a local Walmart to pick up a few things, before going in for the night. As I was about to get out of the car to go into the store, I turned to get out of the car, and I hit my knee quite hard, on the lever underneath the steering wheel, that controls the steering wheel when raising it and lowering it. Never in my life, had I ever experienced such pain! I have had two children, one by natural childbirth, no drugs at all, but even through that, I had never experienced the pain that I felt upon hitting my knee. I was by myself at the store, because I dropped my husband off first, it was a little late, and I called myself trying to not have him out too late. He had to go to work the next day, I didn't. When I hit my knee, the pain was so intense that all I could do was fall back into the seat, head spinning, white light flashing in front of me. I had to sit there for a while to regain myself, because it actually seemed like I blacked out.

I was finally able to stopped hurting enough to drive home. I made it home safely, and I laid down and went to sleep. On the next morning which was the 15th, I woke up with a sharp pain behind my left eye, dizzy, not feeling bad, but not feeling good. In the process of the 15th, still dizzy, stomach upset, various things happened. Went to the emergency room, blood pressure 200/96, dizzy, had to be helped to stand in the emergency room, but every test performed was negative, all good results, but still dizzy, weak, having trouble walking, speech sounding funny. Sent home! By the morning of the 16th, I got up out of bed to go to the bathroom, and I hit the floor...I could not walk! My husband put me into an office computer chair that we have, and rolled me to the car, of course to  take me to the hospital. CAT scan and MRI showed, according to the doctors, that there was a stroke. I was immediately admitted to the hospital, where I remained for one month. Intense physical and occupational therapy followed. I had great doctors, and therapists, but above all, I have a Great God, a Healing God! I had read the Word that God is the Healer! I knew before all of this occurred, that God is the Healer. I knew that He is a Healer, because He said that He is! I didn't have to have a stroke to know that He is the Healer. Now I know not only that He is the Healer, I know that He is MY Healer. I give God all of the praise and the glory for totally healing and restoring my health, and my body. God is the Healer! No one can convince me otherwise. He said that He heals, and He heals! I keep repeating that He is the Healer, because I really want you to get it. He will heal you. it doesn't matter what the condition is, it is not too hard for Him. It doesn't matter how long you have dealt with sickness, He will heal you! Yes, You! Stroke, cancer, infertility, back problems, whatever it is, He will heal you!

I had to share my awesome testimony. In case someone wonders if God would heal them, I am here to tell you that he most certainly will!

I could not let this day pass without bragging on Him! I know that I am a walking, living testimony to the goodness, and the awesome power of God!

Thank you Lord for Healing me. You are totally awesome, and so very faithful!

God always keeps His promises!

No comments:

Post a Comment