Saturday, February 11, 2012

Manifestation Time!

At the end of every year, as we are anticipating the coming of a brand new year, someone always have a prediction for the upcoming new year! This year two of my favorite ministers, predicted that 2012, would be the year of Manifestation! They predicted that this year, we will see the manifestation of things that we have been believing and expecting from God, for a long time. We will see those answers this year. I have heard many predictions over the past years. I do pay attention to them, but every now and then, one may really have a strong  impact, that makes me really listen and take note of what was said.

This particular prediction for 2012, really got my attention, because God let me know during the end of 2011, that things were going to manifest, more and more! He even said to me, "why do you have to wait until a new year, why can't I cause things to show up now"? I even blogged about God saying this to me, in December. So you know that I am expecting things to happen, and I am always so excited when they do.

Two days ago, my sister shared an awesome report about her 4-year old grandson. He has been diagnosed with autism. He is a beautiful little boy, a sweet, mild- nature, just adorable, very affectionate. He began to attend a special school this year. He attends a school, with great, loving teachers who just love him and take such good care of him, and really love him. Each day as my sister takes him off to school, she usually takes him out of the car, and walks him up to a teacher who is there waiting to greet him, and walk him in to school. Each morning the teacher takes him by the hand and as they are walking into the school, she tells him to say, "goodbye Grammy, see you later". This has been the ritual since day one of entering that school, and it is always no response by her grandson. Every day, always the same instruction to my nephew from the teacher, every day the same response from my nephew, none, until two days ago! This day started out the same way that it always does, with my sister taking her grandson to school, the teacher waiting for him, but at the curb this time. She was there and she was at the curb, she took him out of the child seat, and my sister did not even have to get out of the car this time. As he and the teacher turned to up away from the car, the teacher told him to say goodbye to his Grammy as she always does, and they proceeded to turn and walk away. As they are walking away, but still close enough to the car that my sister could hear him, he just stops, turns to look back at the car, and says, "goodbye Grammy, see you later"! She and the teacher just screamed, both in shock. He looks at my sister in her eyes, as if to say, "what's wrong with you, didn't you hear what I said", so he says it again, "goodbye Grammy, see you later". She and the teacher are super excited by then.As they are walking on further, he says it again for a third time and goes on into the building! Wow, you do know that my sister cried all the way home! We are all so excited for him, and what God is doing in his life.

I am so excited for him, but through all of this, I was able to see so many lessons from this. First of all, it is a manifestation of something that we have been waiting on and praying on for quite some time. I have been believing that this is the year of manifestation as God said, that we will see things come to pass, that we have waited years to see. Secondly, as I have said many times before, satan is such a liar and a deceiver! he has tricked so many people into believing that because something or someone has been a certain way for a long time, it can't change. What a lie! he wants people to really believe that things cannot change. It really does not matter how long that something or someone has been a certain way for a long time, it and they can change!


God tells us in His Word, to speak to a mountain (Mark 11:23), and it will obey us! If you need it to leave, it will leave. If you need it to crumble and fall, it will crumble and fall! God showed me something in this. God can use any situation to teach me something, and He usually does! He asked me, "What do you know about a mountain, nothing deep, just what do you know about a mountain? Ok, here I go thinking and talking to myself. "Gayle, what do you know about a mountain?" I know that they are usually tall, grand, massive structures, bigger than me. What else? They have usually been standing for a very long time, I know that it did not suddenly appear the minute before I saw it. What else? I know that a mountain will probably be standing there for many more years to come. Mountains sometime look bigger than life, intimidating, challenging, unable to be conquered! God said,"that's the way a mountain looks, yet I told you to speak to it! I told my people to talk to that mountain, and it will do what they tell it to do! It doesn't matter how long it has been there, how big it is, how intimidating it looks, none of this matters with me. I don't care how long they have been dealing with that debt, that mountain of bills, that mountain of sickness and disease, those years of taking medicine and going back and forth to the doctor, that mountain of stress on their job, angry, jealous, complaining co-workers, a thankless job, that spouse that just doesn't seem to change, that mountain of low self esteem, children that just don't want to do right. Whatever the mountain may be, God said to speak to it, and it will change, if they believe it, and factor Me into the equation". satan will lie to us and tell us that a situation has been this way so long, that it cannot change. Don't believe him. God said to me and to you, things can change! People can change! Situations can change! I don't know about you, but I need some things to change in my life, especially some people! The situation that occurred this week with my nephew, certainly showed me that anything can change, especially when you expect it!

No comments:

Post a Comment