Tuesday, July 17, 2012

It's Been Here All Along!

Hello friends, I hope that everyone is enjoying their day. Remember that God gave it to you...so it is up to you to decide what kind of day that you will have.

Well, I wanted to share something that happened to me on yesterday. Ever had one of those "aha" moments? That moment when it seems like all that you can say is, "WOW! ... WOW... WOW! It isn't always earth shaking, not necessarily bad, nothing major, just one of those moments when it just seems like the light just came on! I had one of those moments on yesterday. I must admit that all I could do was smile, Praise God, and just shake my head.

Last year, I was blessed to be the receipent of a brand new HP Touchsmart computer. This was totally a gift that caught me by surprise! I had begun playing around with Graphics, some videoing and editing, now some photography and believe me, this computer is really great in all of these areas. I like pretty things, exciting things, and I like even more, being able to design things myself. I especially like playing around with the video stuff. I haven't quite gotten video editing perfect yet, but I like a challenge, and I have decided to keep working at it. I often observe the various television commercials, business advertisements, other graphics that I see in various places. I currently use a particular movie maker, which I love...but I have often thought to myself, how much that I would love a video editing program that could really add the fast movements, the special effects, and the real actions to my editing capabilities. Never have I ever mentioned this desire to one single person, not even God! I am big on asking God for a particular desire, but not this time. I am a strange person...if I have a particular thing, like the current movie maker program, or my current point and shoot camera, I don't want a bigger, more expensive camera, a bigger, more expensive program, until I can somewhat master the one that I already have. (I said that this is the way I am. I am sure that you are not like me, and you would want the bigger, newer, more expensive thing. That's good too...that's the way you do what you do...LOL!) So I was content to learn how to really get good at using what I already had. I just sometimes imagined using the newer programs for some of my videos.

Anyway, yesterday I was making DVDs, full of photos from an event that took place this past weekend. I was so proud of the DVD, sat down and watched it on my computer, played it on my son's laptop, to be sure that it was compatible with other devices. I would not want to send out DVDs that wouldn't work on other people's TVs, laptops or computers. Well, I decided to try it out on my big screen television, and to my surprise...it would not show...couldn't read image or audio data! Ugh! I had already made numerous copies of it. It would not play on any of my televisions in the house! Oh well...what now? I knew that I had a DVD program on my computer, maybe a I did something wrong? So, I then began searching the DVD Suite that was on the computer...as my grandmother would say, "with a fine tooth comb". To my huge surprise, I discovered a video editing program within the DVD Suite. I had looked at the Suite before, made DVDs before, but I had never seen this editing program. Oh my goodness...it is exactly the kind of editing program that I had been imagining! Remember, I never told anyone about my desire, and I never even discussed it with God, or asked God to give it to me. Not one time!

I was so excited, and immediately started to play around with it, to see what I could do with it. Suddenly God spoke to me and said, "It has been there, all along!" I have had this computer for a year now, and I never did see that program on it. God went further and said, "there are blessings all around you, that you have not seen in manifestations, that are not visible to you, can't see with your natural eyes, that are right there. You have asked for things that are not manifest to you, that you already have!
He said that others have asked Me for things, and those things are right there in their midst, even though they can't see them visibly"! They have been there all along!


This is what He said, and I am not going to add to it by trying to explain it! If you are reading this, and if it applies to you, I know that The Holy Spirit will show you.

That's all!



No comments:

Post a Comment