Thursday, October 24, 2013

Have a Great Day!

Good morning! It is such an awesome day today. God has blessed me to see another one of His amazing creations! I love every day, but I am especially fond of bright, sunny days, like the one that I am enjoying right now. I can see the sun in the slight opening in my drapes. It seems like I can hear the sun begging to get into my home, trying so hard to gain entrance into my room. I must get up and open all of the drapes so that it can come pouring in! God is such an amazing artist. No one can paint a masterpiece as He can! I have already stepped outdoors to marvel over my flower pots. It seems like everything is still asleep and so content enjoying a nice fall morning! I don't even see the two bluebirds that have made my yard their daily hangout, or the two squirrels that love chasing one another along my wood fence or in the big oak that in my backyard. The blue daze has not opened up yet, nor has the pink purslane opened its blossoms and emerged yet this morning...everything is at rest...so peaceful, so calm. I love these kind of mornings. Days like this one, just makes me want to get up and enjoy my quiet time with God. I can see His presence all around me. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy just being with him, whether it is sunny or rainy, I just love being with Him! Is is even more special when the phone is not ringing, the television is not shouting at me, no one is asking where is this or where is that...just me up, and peace abounding, and calm is all around! I love these times, and I have learned both to expect them and to enjoy them. As I get older, I am able to sense God's presence around me more and more. I have always prayed and asked God to let me be able to sense His presence and His hand in the daily affairs of life. God desires to spend time with us. He wants a family and He desires a relationship with us. The Creator of the Universe, the Giver of Life, the one who is the Supreme Sovereign of the Universe, desires to go shopping with me. He desires to have coffee, tea or orange juice with me. He wants to go to lunch and hangout at the mall with me! Isn't that amazing? When I have a decision to make, and don't quite know what to do, He wants to help me, and guess what...He wants to be and do this with you to! Hey, He evens helps me pick out the sweetest melon at Walmart! He wants to be involved in everything that concerns us!

Well, my son has just emerged from his room, and now I am hearing the voice of Whitney Gilbert and Dwayne screaming from the TV. There goes the peace and calm! It was good while it lasted...lol!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment