Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Hello Beautiful People...I'm Back!

Wow, it has been a while since I have posted anything. Life has still gone on, and I am still alive and I am still abundantly blessed! Just finished celebrating the 4th of July, a few days ago, and I am now just loving these great and beautiful days, that God has blessed us with.

I admit, that it is very hot here in Texas, but the days are amazing, nevertheless. I hope that all of you are having great days too, and enjoying this life that God has blessed us with.

So many things are happening in our world today, some good and some that are not so good. No matter what, I am still happy and I know that things will work out for our good. As a Believer, I have learned to have good days, every day! God promised us that all things will work together for our good. I expect that promise to happen in my, every day!

Well, I just wanted to check in and update my blog. I promise that I will post every day. I hope that this will be a place where you can find hope, and daily uplifting and encouragement.

Have a great evening!

Gayle


(P.S....Please feel free to check out my Archives).

No comments:

Post a Comment