Tuesday, January 31, 2012

It's Supernatural!

Good morning bloggers, visitors, friends...hope that you are having a good morning so far, I sure am! I must admit that I am up and blogging much earlier than I have been accustomed to these last few days. I am just so excited and I wanted to share something exciting with you today.

On yesterday, I was introduced to a lady who is a friend of one of my close friends. This lady is not from my state, she was here in town visiting with my friend, and also this lady has some family who lives here in my hometown, so she was visiting them as well. I had never met this lady before yesterday, didn't know that she existed, and probably never will see her again. She was so excited about a local church that she visited this weekend here. She remarked about how wonderful the message was, how good the praise and worship was, and just how much she enjoyed the total visit to that particular church. So of course I told her how important the preached Word is to us, and how it will totally transform a life. As you probably guessed, we immediately entered into a great conversation about how awesome it is to be loved by God, how great it is to know that we are a child of God, and how much God really loves us and wants so much for us. It doesn't take much to start talking to anyone about the goodness of God, especially when each person can really relate because of a personal relationship with Him. It was evident to me that this was going to turn out to be a great visit with this new acquaintance.

Anyway, we continued to share about some of the wonderful things that God has done and is doing in each of our lives. I have learned more and more, that God really loves me and you, that He really is concerned about us, and that He is really aware of every detail of our life. I am learning more and more that it is really not about feelings, when it comes to walking with God. Sometimes I feel that the love of God is sometimes so overpowering on certain days, and on other days it's like, "God are you here, what's up, do You see what's happening, do You care?" Sometimes I ask Him about a certain matter, and it seems that He is just silent, and if I am not careful, I can allow myself to think thoughts about Him and the situation, that may not necessarily be on point, because feelings have taken over. I know that He cares. I know that He loves me. I know that He is moving in the situations that I present to Him. I know, but I must not rely on feelings to Know! I must know Him, know His Word, Know His character, know His integrity. I must Know because I know who He is.

I said all of this because for about the last several months, I have spoken with persons who are experiencing challenges with their mortgage. The mortgage situation has become challenging for many, in recent years. People are experiencing high interest rates, adjustable rate mortgages, many things associated with their mortgages. I know that when we purchased our home several years ago, as we sat and signed the papers at closing, God spoke to us and said to us, "I have paid this home off. Consider it paid in full!" You better know that at that very second, I considered it paid in full, and do until this day! We continue to declare it paid in full, and we have declared that we will not pay on any home for 30 years, in Jesus' Name. We know God, we know what He promised about this house, and we believe Him, and we expect it just as He said!

I know that you are saying, "get to the point". Ok, ok I will. The lady that I met on yesterday, begin talking about some things that God has recently done in her life. She proceeded to tell me about her home. It is over $200,000 dollars. That's not important, the amount, but what is important is that the mortgage company somehow folded, disappeared, cannot be located, no trace that it ever existed, can't be found even after lawyer searches, and guess what, she now has NO mortgage! That's debt-cancellation! Anyway I was so encouraged by that...and so grateful to God for using her to remind me of what He said to us many years ago. Sometimes feelings can get in the way of what God has promised us.When it seems like you have been waiting and believing, and confessing and praying for so long, and it seems like nothing is changing. Right there in the middle of the waiting, and the silence, God sends a reminder of what he said! God can wipe out a mortgage, cancel it entirely, cause someone else to pay it off for you, take it out of a company's records, close the company...He can do whatever it takes any way He wants to do it! I read in the Bible that God will give us goodly homes, and fill them with good things...we don't even have to fill them, He will fill them for us. He said He will give, that doesn't sound like being under a 30-year mortgage to me. That sounds like free to me! I know that some of you would probably argue that God would not just give someone a home. Why not? He is my Father, I am His child. He owns it all anyway. He told me that with Him, all things are possible! He told me that according to my faith, be it unto me! No I don't get unto a worry about having enough faith, because I live by the faith of the Son of God, Jesus' faith is in me...it never fails!

God knows us, is absolutely concerned about everything that concerns us...yes our mortgages, marriages, children, family, money, health, relationships, jobs, contract negotiations, EVERYTHING! In these days in which we are living, right here, right now as a child of God, I am expecting more experiences like this lady had. I expect more and more people to testify about how God paid off homes, made deposits in bank accounts, transferred wealth, healed, saved family members, everything! Supernaturally! We call these things miracles, but to God, it is business as usual! As far as He is concerned, these are not "miracles" that should happen every now and then, these are things that should be happening every day! I fully expect SOON to blog and share my testimony of how God supernaturally cancelled the mortgage on my home! Keep visiting...it won't be long! It's Supernatural!

4 comments:

  1. WOW, WOW, WOW......that's all I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki, isn't this awesome! I expect the same thing, but I want total debt-cancellation! With God, all things are possible!
    It is always so amazing when God uses people to address a concern in such an awesome way. I will probably never see that lady again, but she blessed me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you a lot for providing individuals with an extremely nice chance to discover important secrets from this web site. It really is so kind plus stuffed with a lot of fun for me personally and my office co-workers to search your site at a minimum thrice weekly to study the newest things you will have. And indeed, I am actually happy considering the unbelievable advice you give. Some 4 facts in this post are easily the simplest I have had.
    Smead Pressboard Folder, Letter, 1/3 Cut Tab, 1-Inch Expansion, Dark Blue, 25 per Box (21541)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ines, thank you so much for your kind comment, and for taking the time to post a comment. I am so encouraged by you. I am happy to know that you and your co-workers visit my blog, and that you all are finding something on here that helps in some way. It is my sincere desire to encourage, inspire, and empower some in some way. I do want to see people living a good life, overcoming life's challenges, knowing that God loves them, and just winning in life! I do hope that you and your co-workers will return, and that you will share this blog with others! Once again, thanks Ines.

    ReplyDelete