Monday, April 23, 2012

Good morning, Blow-pop! (Re-post from November 2011)

(I always want to do what God instructs me to do. I was instructed to re-post this blog today, which was originally posted in November 2011. So I am doing what I was told to do. It is my desire that the power and anointing of God that was present on the first post, will be on this one, and that someone's life will be blessed by it again!)

Good morning, Blow-pop!

You know, God is such an awesome God and Father. He has so many ways to get a point across. I am always laughing at some of the ways that He talks to me. We have to be careful not to allow ourselves to try to "lock" God into doing things a certain way, every time. We can become so accustomed to God answering a prayer in a certain way, talking to us in a certain way, that we think that He will perform that way, each and every time. Not so! He has so many ways of moving in our circumstance or situation.

This morning, I was sitting and spending time with my Father, and I asked Him what was on His mind this morning. He said that His people were not living the best life, and they have simply settled! He said that His people are living way below His best. We talked about this a little more, and He showed me that because we are in Christ, nothing can touch us. One thing that I have learned about God is that He has a sense of humor. I know that as a constant visitor to Facebook, I often see letters like ROTFL( rolling on the floor laughing), LOL(laughing out loud), and SMH (shaking my head). I really believe that I could use some of these letters when I talk to God too! I believe that He uses some of the letters too! I can honestly see Him falling off of the throne, laughing! He has said some funny things to me!

He set out to explain to me, that nothing could touch me because I am in Christ. You are gonna think that I am crazy when I say this, but He showed me what it is like being in Christ. He showed me a picture of ME inside of a Blow-pop! Yeah, you heard me, a Blow-pop! He said that I am the gum part of it, and Jesus is the hard candy around it! (Please keep visiting to my blog, I am not crazy!) Believe me, I am shaking my head as I type this!
A Blow-pop! He said that as that gum is inside that hard candy shell, that's the way I am in Christ! Nothing can penetrate that shell (JESUS).  He showed me sickness, lack, debt, poverty, depression, stress, it can't get through that shell! He showed me that when He looks at that Blow-pop, He only sees the shell! He said that when He looks at me, He only sees Jesus! I'm in there, but He only sees that outside shell, JESUS! He doesn't see a sinner. He doesn't see someone who keeps messing up. He doesn't see any of the pictures that we see ourselves as, because we have believed the lies of the enemy! satan can paint a ugly picture of you, and have you believing the lie! God showed me this today, I"m like, Really! We both had to laugh. It was funny to me, but I understood. I didn't say to God, but I thought in my mind, I bite down and crack that candy all of the time to get to that gum. (I didn't say that to God, but I sure was thinking it-LOL).  All of a sudden God spoke to me and said, nothing cracks this shell that is around you! Whoa! Sometimes we forget that He knows our thoughts. Ok, I had to laugh again!

 To me, it was funny how God spoke to me, but He let me see things a little different. He is not some deep God. He wants us "to get it"! I am in Christ, and anything that tries to attack me, has to go through Jesus first, and that's IMPOSSIBLE!!! Sickness can't do it. Lack/debt can't do it, stress, depression, discouragement etc, NOTHING can do it! Nothing can overcome Jesus! Nothing can crack that shell! As long as we stay "in Him", then we can sing M.C.Hammer's song, "You can't touch this"! and do his dance! Anyway, I have had a good laugh to start my day!

Thank you Father

No comments:

Post a Comment