Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Resurrection Day...

Although it is 12:42 am, and I am still up, (like I don't have to get up in only a few short hours for church), it is officially Resurrection morning! I am so overjoyed at all that it means to me as a child of God. Because Jesus got up, I will get up, get up from what, up from anything in life that would seek to get me down! Whether it is a person, a sickness or disease, a bill, debt or whatever, I get up and I am victorious over anything that opposes me. I am so grateful that Jesus died! He chose to die for me. When He was on the cross, I was on His mind! If I had been, or if you had been the only person on the face of the earth at that time, He still would have died for one person! He would have died for just you, or just me! He paid a high price for my freedom, that is why I refuse to be put back into any type of bondage again, bondage to people, emotions, sickness or disease, lack, debt, or any insufficiency, anything! He made it possible to have a relationship with God again, based on His merits, based on His obedience, based on the fact that His blood was the full payment for my sin debt. There was not enough money in the world to pay that debt, but Jesus paid it for me. Thank God for the blood. God took His blood as full payment of my sin.

I am special, and you are too! I am so free, I am so free from the need to try to please God or people, because of Jesus, I already do! Glory! I please God. He loves me, He is not mad at me, I don't have to fear God punishing, He already punished Jesus for me and I don't have to work for His love, don't have to pray for His love, don't have to fast for His love...He unconditionally loves me! He favors me.

I celebrate this day with excitement, with gratitude and thanksgiving, with hope and expectation! I know that no one or nothing can stop me in life, because of the Resurrection! The very same power that raised Jesus from the dead, is in ME! The same power! That power is with me always! That is resurrection power. Resurrection power is in me now. I am shouting right at this minute! I am so grateful! I can't lose. It is utterly IMPOSSIBLE! As I partake of the Holy Communion today, I can't help but think about Him on that cross. How that sinless, precious blood flowed for you  and for me. I think about how powerful that blood is. The Father highly esteemed it because it was pure blood, it was sinless blood, it was not tainted in any way. That's why God could accept it for payment of our sin. That blood is so powerful, that when you take the communion and you have sickness in your body, that blood can instantly get rid of it. That blood is so powerful, that you can cover your children, your home with it and know for a certainty that nothing can touch them, you can apply that blood to any bill, any job application, any test paper, and know that it is to your advantage.

I love the Lord. Thank you Jesus, for taking my place! Thank you for paying my bill! Thank you for shedding your blood! Thank you for dying for me! Thank you for getting up!

Happy Resurrection Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment