Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Hello

Hello everyone. I hope that you are well, happy and enjoying life! It has been a while, quite a while since I have last written a post. Many things have happened since I last posted. In January, on the 5th, my sweet husband of 38 years, suddenly and completely without warning, passed away! I was totally shocked. He had just retired a few months before, and we had plans to travel and to really enjoy our life. He has worked hard, all of his life, and retirement was going to be a catching up on years of lost rest. We were so looking forward to many great years of just doing nothing, but relaxing and not having a schedule, and not having to hear an alarm clock, except for church on Sundays. You can imagine how utterly shocked that this caused me to be. I am finally getting things back on track, after about 7 months. I miss him so much. We had a great marriage. He was the one and the only boyfriend that I have ever had. Life will never be the same without him. I miss him, but I am good. It is because of my great relationship with God, that has sustained me. He is my Father and He is my strength, and my solid foundation. He holds me and He carries me daily! It is because of Him that I am standing. I owe Him everything.

I am so thankful that we have two grown sons who are here with me. We miss him so much, but God is sustaining us.

I have thrown myself into my Photography, teaching my Bible Classes, and now into my Young Living Essential Oils business. I still love people and will always, first and foremost minister to them. My passion will always be to encourage and to inspire and to edify all who come to me. I will blog now more than ever. I have so much to be grateful for, and I will always tell about it.

I have recently discovered the wonderful world of Essential Oils. I absolutely love them. I get to share my love of them with hundreds of people. I want to be a blessing to as many people each day, as I can. I am spending my days sharing about how essential oils have changed my life. I spend my time helping to educate people about how these amazing oils, which I call gifts from God, has helped me. I have educated myself and now I am educating others about all of the many harmful chemicals that I have been putting into my and my family's body all of these years, and not even knowing it! I have discovered that the average person uses 80 harmful chemicals on their body, before leaving home every morning. Shampoos, soap, makeup, shower gel, toothpaste and hair care products applied daily, in addition to dryer sheets, fabric softener, plug ins or fragrances and candles, all containing harmful chemicals that we cannot even pronounce! I am sharing about how to change chemical ridden homes to chemical free homes, one product at a time. I am so grateful that I found all of this information. I prided myself on providing a clean home, clean clothing for my family, and always a great smelling home. I had a wonderful candle collection. Through research I found out that instead of doing good for my family, I was poisoning them! So now, I am making big changes around our home, and I am educating others as well. I always want to be a blessing. The Bible says that people are destroyed because of a lack of knowledge. I really lacked knowledge about all of the harmful chemicals that my home was full of...but not anymore! I now know, and I am armed with information, and I have made big changes to our home. I am using natural, pure and chemical free products, made with essential oils. Plant based oils. No harmful toxins or additives or anything that is harmful to my family. I get great joy out of sharing this information. There is nothing like seeing lives changed, changed for the better! If you are interested in Essential Oils, what they are and how they are produced, then please visit my website. On it is valuable information. If you have any questions, you can leave me a message and I promise that I will respond promptly. My website is  yldist.com/gaylewhite I would love to hear from you! So glad to be back. Have a great night.


No comments:

Post a Comment