Sunday, January 1, 2012

It's Here!

Well, 2012 has finally arrived! Happy New Year to you!

Wow, it has been a great day. What a wonderful beginning to a great new year. I began my day, grateful! Grateful that by God's grace, I made it, along with my family and friends, and all of you who are visiting my blog, grateful that we all are alive and well today, and are celebrating a new year!

Today at worship service, everything and everyone was so excited! Pastor ministered a great message about everything being "brand new"! He especially stressed the truth that anyone who is in Christ, is brand new. So often, we have the tendency to carry old baggage, issues, problems, worries, challenges into the new year. I made a decision that this time would be different! Both of our pastors anointed us with oil, therefore I received a double anointing today. This year is different from all others. I already know it, different in a great way! You may ask, "how can you say that this year is good, and different in a good way, when this is only the first day of the year?"

Well, I am going to tell you why I say this. This evening, as I have been meditating on this day, I have just had a "knowing" in the pit of my stomach. It is not a feeling, but a "I just know"! You know that when you just know something, you can't explain it in human terms, just regular words, you just know! That is what it has been like for me this evening. I just know that it is a good year.

Sometimes I just have to get alone by myself, bring nothing to the quiet spot, but my spirit and the knowing that God is with me there. Nothing spoken by me, just sitting and quietly listening, meditating, smiling, so peaceful, so calm and at rest. I love these times. Tonight was one of these times. As I was just sitting there, I just started to meditate on the love of God, the love that He has for me, and for you! Like I have already said, there are some things that you just know. that no one can change your mind about, you just know! I know that God is so wonderful, so kind, so loving, so caring and concerned about me. I know that He will never stop loving me. I know that He will never get mad at me, I know that He absolutely, positively, unconditionally loves me, even when I think that I have messed up so bad! He always looks at me with a smile on His face, never a frown! I have been meditating on all of this this evening.

I know that this is a good year. God loves me, how can it be a bad one? I am going into this year with victory in everything, already! I am going into this year already having won! I am going into this year already accepted and approved by God. I am going into this year, with awesome plans for me, because they are God's plans for me. I did't say that I am starting my year, I am going into the new year, and by the grace and truth, and the love of God, I fully plan to have a wonderful year. God has crowned this year with His goodness and His bounty. All of His paths are dripping with increase, by His grace, I fully intend to stay on His path!

It's a good year! I have decreed that it is. It's not wishful thinking, not a hope-so. I know so!  I look forward to each new day. I just made a decision...I am just gonna agree with God! Agree that I am His child, in His family, greatly blessed, highly favored, deeply loved, agree that I am His favorite, that He just loves giving to me...wisdom, guidance, correction, His amazing Grace, His presence, His peace, His prosperity, His divine health, His protection, His nature, His Spirit, His Son, His eternal life! Wow, so much...I could go on and on.

It's a good year!

God's Favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment