Thursday, March 29, 2012

Resurrection...New Life!

Spring is in the air! Beautiful, sunny, warm days have arrived, and beautiful blossoming flowers, as well! I love these days. It is as though everything is living again! Surrounded by new life.

As we are coming upon the day that the world knows as Easter, (Resurrection Day to me), it all fits so perfectly together, sunny days, new blooms, new life, everything resurrected and new!

Resurrection Sunday, Victory Sunday...satan defeated, the grave defeated, death defeated, new life! As we approach Resurrection Sunday, I am so overjoyed about what this day is all about. It is not about chocolate eggs or bunnies, not about colored eggs, or brightly colored jelly beans, it's about Victory, about winning everyday in life, about overcoming, about defeat for all things that seeks to destroy us, it's about Resurrection!

Jesus did die. He was buried, but he didn't stay dead! He did Rise from the grave, and He is alive, and He is alive forevermore! Wow, if folks could get a revelation of what the Resurrection is all about, life will never be the same! We would not know hate, but a new kind of love, we would not know just a dull, hum drum life, but a rich, victorious, peaceful, joyful life! Jesus being crucified, was not enough. He had to rise from the dead, He had to defeat satan, death, the grave, hell! He had to get up! And get up, He did!

He got up in my life, and I have never been the same! I am not the person that I was before 1986, and all because of Jesus, I am brand new, with a new attitude! I am alive, not just surviving, I am victorious...I win, I was created to win, I have a totally new mindset, I am not just an ordinary person, I am changed...I am Righteous, Forgiven, Unconditionally Loved, and I always Win in life! All because Jesus is my Savior and Lord, and because of the Resurrection!

Death has no power over me...satan has no power over me...sickness and disease has no power over me...debt and lack has no power over me...depression has no power over me...people have no power over me, sin has no power over me! I have Resurrection Life, Resurrection power in me, I am a conqueror! Yes, me!

I can stand in my Father's presence, without guilt and without condemnation, knowing that I am so Loved, and forgiven, accepted and approved, and partake of all of His blessings, not worried about if I deserve them or not, I deserve them, I deserve them, because of the Resurrection, not because of me! And I sure do enjoy them!

So, I hope that you will see this Resurrection Day, in a totally new light! I am not against tradition...that is your business, I just hope that you can partake of all of the Blessings of the Resurrection that Jesus rose to give you, and that belong to you as a child of God. Jesus died for all people, even for those who have not been born yet, His salvation, love, peace, joy, and abundant blessings are for everyone, but you must receive Him as Savior, by Faith, then you can enjoy all of the blessings of Resurrection...Relationship and Fellowship, and Total Victory every day!

He LIVES, and because of Him, I LIVE!

Have a Happy Resurrection Day!

~Gayle

No comments:

Post a Comment