Thursday, March 8, 2012

It's Already Done!

Wow, it has been a long time since I have blogged. So many great things have been happening, and I have been really enjoying all of them.

I am switching back and forth between my Facebook page and my blog. I am blogging about a post that one of my friends just posted on her wall on Facebook, that really got me to thinking. The post said, "While we are trying to figure it out, God has already worked it out"! That statement really caused me to stop and read it again. It really did get my attention.

As a child of God, I must admit that there was a time that I did spend much wasted time, trying to figure things out when I found myself in a situation. I would spend too many hours thinking about the problem, thinking about what could happen, if something didn't happen, thinking about how to solve the problem, what I felt like I needed to do about the problem. Now I know that satan was behind all of the worry. satan is a master at causing folks to worry, oftentimes worrying about things that most of the time, never even happen. I can say now, that I have gotten to the place where I just refuse to worry. I have surprised myself, because I have finally reached the place where I can say, "I don't care"! Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that I am not concerned about things, I just don't let the things consume my every waking moment, and I don't worry about stuff, and I don't let anything become a weight that I am carrying around, a care that I am burdened with.

As I spend more and more time in the Word of God, and more time with Him, meeting Him in the Word, listening to Him speak to me, yes He really does speak to me, I am learning more about God and what He wants for me, and how much He really, really, really LOVES me! It is sooooo good to know that He will NEVER get mad at me. He will NEVER reject me, NEVER punish me as I was taught as a new Christian, NEVER curse me, NEVER do anything to cause me to be afraid of Him. When I think about how much He loves me, by giving us Jesus, wow, I can't help but trust Him. He frees me from trying to figure things out. Just letting God handle it, is so freeing, and truly amazing. There is nothing like sleeping at night. Sleeping peacefully. Not up all night worrying. God knows about every concern that I have, and He is better able to handle things, than I can.

My response in response to her post was, "God had the solution to the problem, before I even had the problem"! Really when I think about it, when I go to God about a problem, I am not informing Him about something that He didn't already know about. This is not news to God. He probably sits and listens to me, smiles, and thinks to Himself, "if she only knew, I have already solved that...no problem". God is just so kind to us and lets us talk and go on and on about a problem, when all along, He has already handled it! Before you decided to take out that loan, make that bill, purchase that house, car, or whatever...before you took that MRI, that X-Ray, before you went to the doctor, God already provided, healed, worked it out! Before I sinned, He had already forgiven me! We don't have to worry about anything! This is not true for only a select group of people, it is true for everyone. Have you ever thought about the fact that Jesus died for everyone! Everyone! Everyone! Yes, for the drug dealer, the one who abuses drugs, the gang member, the child molester, the deadbeat daddy, the prostitute, the, you fill in the blank______________________________, them too! Yes, He died for the one who goes to hell. People go to hell, FORGIVEN! I thought about this one day, people go to hell, forgiven. The forgiveness didn't come when you asked God to forgive you, it came at Calvary, on the cross! Jesus' death bought forgiveness for everyone, but everyone doesn't accept it. Everyone doesn't believe in Jesus, and accept Him as savior and Lord, but they still are forgiven. They go to hell because they don't accept His forgiveness, what a tragedy!

Anyway, stop trying to figure out stuff. Jesus has already taken care of whatever can confront us. The provision was made before the foundation of the world!

(Thanks Tanya for the post)

No comments:

Post a Comment