Friday, December 30, 2011

And the Blessings Just Keep on Coming, Again and again!

Today, the clothes dryer that we purchased on yesterday, which was totally the favor of God, was delivered bright and early this morning! People might think that I am crazy, but I have never been so excited to wash and dry clothes. I am having fun doing it. Just had to share. I love to tell about the goodness of God, and how He is concerned about what some call the little things in life. I always say, "if it concerns me, it concerns Him"!

I received a call a few seconds from a friend, even as I am blogging right this very moment. This friend just checked her banking account by phone, as she always does. I asked her if I may blog about her blessing, and she gave me permission to do so. Her husband's regular paycheck is usually direct deposited, and is usually $3600 every two weeks. Today when she checked to see if it had been deposited, it had been, and the amount of the check was $7500! She said that she was stunned. She asked her husband if he had gotten a raise, he said no. She mentioned that she had the amount repeated 3 times, so that she was sure that she heard correctly. Wow, what an awesome God!

This is why, I am a firm believer that I don't have to wait on blessings, for a certain time, a certain season, or for a new year. God is not bound by time. He can and will bless when He wants to.

I have a friend who is a bank teller. She shared with me recently about seeing an telecast of a couple on television who discovered a deposit was made into their account. They were on the verge of losing their home, and they had debts that they said they never could have paid back. in their lifetime. One day, they went  into their bank, and discovered a huge deposit that caused them to be able to pay all of their debts  and pay off their home-one deposit! My friend says that she is seeing that happen more and more!

God is not limited in any way. He is not bound by time, by calendars, time lines, or deadlines! He is supernaturally moving now!
I don't intend to miss out, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment