Saturday, December 10, 2011

And the Blessings Just Keep on Coming!

Well once again, here I am again, blogging about how Awesome that my God is! There is nothing that He won't do, according to His Word. Got the word today that two of my friends, both young, single young ladies, became first time homeowners TODAY!!! To God be the Glory!

I have always heard that Christmas is the season of miracles. Well, I am certainly seeing my share of them, especially this week, and the week ain't over yet! I know that that's not correct English, but I just had to say it, it ain't over yet!

I am in agreement with some friends for the manifestation of finances, and I just know that those finances will show up-SUDDENLY! I know my Father! I know that He will not fail us, forsake us, or forget about us! I cannot wait to share the testimony, and it will not be a long wait! Money you come to us now, in the Name of Jesus! I command you to come to us in supernatural abundance, in overflow. It is written in the Word that when I speak to the mountain, it will obey me. Money you must and you will obey me now! Come, in Jesus' Name. Thank you Jesus. Watch for the testimony!

~Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment