Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Awesome, Just Keeps on Happening!

Well, if you have been following me for any length of time, you know that if any little thing happens for me, I will brag on God about it!

Well today, I and my husband had to do a few things today, and after we finished what we had to do, we decided to stop and have lunch. My husband is on vacation until next year, and so we did not have to rush, but we could relax, sit and enjoy each other, and just expect the favor of God to show up in our behalf! Well, we were not disappointed.

We did enjoy our lunch, ordered all that we wanted, took our time and enjoyed it, and before we could ask for the check, the server tells us that the meal had already been taken care of! Someone had already paid for the meal! I don't know about you, but I call that the Favor of God! I love it when God does things in our life. I am grateful for all that He has done and is doing each day....but I really get excited about the little things that He does.

My husband and I, on a regular basis, will many times pay for someone's meal in a restaurant. We don't necessarily have to know the recipients. If we feel that God is telling us to pay for someone's meal, we just do it! We have done this in a grocery store, or anywhere. We have had persons to buy our meal also, but usually we have an idea of who it is, because usually we might see a friend in there at the time, and assume that they are the one who paid for it. Today, the server said that she did not even have an idea who it was. We were not trying to find out who it was, we knew that it was God, but He used someone to bless us!

We have learned to expect the favor of God, wherever we go. We expect something good to happen for us. When we leave the house, we expect God's favor to give us a safe trip, to give us sales and bargains at the mall, in the grocery store, to give us favor in restaurants, we just expect something good to happen to us!

Just had to brag once again on God! Have a good day. I think that I'll go out again...the day is still young, and I still expect favor! Let's see what else God wants to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment