Thursday, December 8, 2011

More Than Amazing, More Than Wonderful, More Than Marvelous...

Wow, have you ever had a day that was just different? A day that was exceptional, a day that was extraordinary a day that was just wonderful? Well, today is that kind of day for me!

God is more than Amazing. I have had so many Praise reports today! God is super-moving!

I have always loved to be able to minister to those in need. My joy in life, besides being a child of God, and having a  great family, is to be able to sit and minister, to encourage someone, to be able to pray and agree with someone, to just see satan stopped, and utterly defeated in someone's life. My passion is to see people walking in victory, and always winning in life. I have asked God to let me be able to minister to at least 5 people every day. I have been able to talk to one person so far in the last few days. I mentioned this to my son, about wanting to minister to 5 people each day, and his response was, "mama you minister to more than five people every day. He said, "every time that you post a blog, or post on Facebook, you have ministered to more people than you know!" I had never thought of it like that. I was thinking about actually talking with 5 people. I guess that I am then!

Today, the praise reports started coming in-

*First of all, last week on Monday night, I was able to minister to and pray with someone who was facing Foreclosure. The home was supposed to be sold by now. The person actually went to the court on the day that it was to be sold, in order to try to stop the sale, only to be told that it was too late and that there was nothing that could be done to stop the sale, but somehow, the person's name was "accidentally" left off of the list, and no one knew how that happened! (I certainly know) Today that person received a letter from the bank that held the loan, only to learn that the loan was sold, not the house, to another company, the past due amount rolled over to a new loan, with a new due date next year! Glory!

*Next, my cousin has a little boy who was born fighting for his life, he has down's syndrome. He is a beautiful, handsome little boy. Today, he took 3 steps by himself, walking on his own, not holding on to anything or anyone. These were his first steps! Glory! God is supernaturally moving in his life.

*Next, I blogged earlier about a friend's son who was in need of a kidney transplant. Last week, a kidney donor was located who was a perfect match. He had the transplant, and I received word that the transplant was successful, he is recuperating at home, and his body has accepted the kidney, all this in a matter of a few days! He is doing quite well!

*Earlier this week, I had the opportunity to pray with a wife whose husband would undergo a heart transplant this week. Not only was the transplant successful, but her husband is out of ICU and he is in a regular room, doing well, and asking for donuts! All of this happened in a matter of days!

Is God awesome or what! I have been teary-eyed all day! Not sad tears, but tears of gratitude and thanksgiving, for a God who really is more than amazing, more than wonderful, more than marvelous! God is really concerned about people! Nothing is too hard for Him. He does not get tired of blessing, and He wants to do good things for us!

There is nothing that we can't ask Him for. He knows how to pay off homes, he knows how to cause limbs to function, and He has a warehouse full of spare parts- hearts, lungs, kidneys. Whatever you need. Just ask Him! I guarantee you, He won't tell you No!

2 comments:

  1. You know this blessed me on so many levels!! Can't wait to give you my praise report when it manifests!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki, I know that it will be a SUDDENLY blessing!

    ReplyDelete