Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas to All!

Well, if you are like me, you are coming down from a very eventful day. I love Christmas, and I must say that I enjoyed it even more because it was on Sunday this year. I was happy to start Christmas Day off, at church. Nothing like gathering with God's people, to celebrate Jesus, and to sing His praises! I enjoyed a good message, ate a wonderful Christmas dinner with family, enjoyed sending and receiving greetings from family and friends, napping, and enjoying a series of back to back NBA basketball games. I really enjoyed my day, and  really relaxed, and just did what I wanted to do, all day. In short, I had a good Christmas.

I do hope that you had a good day also. Just wanted to say Merry Christmas!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment