Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Awesome!

God is so awesome! I know that you have heard this many times before, but He really is so awesome. Earlier today, I had to go to HEB to pick up a few items. I was one of many persons in the Express line. I had my items on the counter, and a man standing in line behind me, proceeded to put his items on the counter as well. I then put a divider between our items. He then told me jokingly, “you may pay for mine too”. He didn”t know me and I didn’t know him, but many times I have paid for someone else’s groceries. I have learned that every action is a seed, and I am always anxious to plant seeds. God has blessed me to be a blessing. The man and I laughed about what he said, and he then said that he was joking, he said that people don’t pay for other people’s groceries anymore. Times are too hard.

I told him that that was not true. I told him that many times I have paid for other people’s groceries.

A few minutes ago, I discovered that I forgot to buy something earlier, so I looked at the clock and discovered that it was 9:15pm so I hurriedly returned back to the store to buy that forgotten item, before the store closed. It was the very same HEB. This time, a man was in line ahead of me, with his young son. He was checking out and I put my one item on the counter. He asked me if that was all that I had, I said yes it is. He then tells the cashier, ”I will purchase this lady’s item! Wow!

I thanked him, and told him that I believe that he will receive a hundredfold return, in Jesus’ Name. He was so kind, thanked me for telling him that, and that’s it!

Little things like this, count to me. It may not be a big deal for some people, but it is big to me. My word to you is, don’t ever discount the things that you do for others, no matter how small they may seem. Every action is a seed-giving money, time, talent, help to someone else, love, encouragement etc. Every seed reproduces after its own kind! Just had to share. Nov. 5, 2011 9:55pm

No comments:

Post a Comment