Monday, November 28, 2011

Forever Faithful!

I am so excited today! I am excited about life, about being loved by God, about being His child, about being forgiven, and about just being alive! God is so faithful, and He absolutely, positively, LOVES us! God loves His people, and He just continues to be good, and He continues to be Faithful!

Today, I am rejoicing because I received word that a friend of mine, who has a 27 year old son, who is in need of a kidney, is at this time in the hospital, in prep for a kidney transplant! A donor, who is a perfect match, has been found! I am so happy for them. Once again, God has shown how faithful He is. God Loves His children! He loves His people! I have always said that God has spare parts. If one is in need of a heart, lungs, pancreas, or whatever, it is not a problem for God, He has spare parts! Healing stage 4 cancer, is as easy as healing a broken fingernail to God. To God, a new kidney is easy! No big deal to Him! God is not shaken about someone having cancer or someone in need of a kidney, He is happy to heal both. We limit God...in our unbelief, fear, lack of faith. God wants His people well. He hates sickness and disease. It doesn't come from Him. He is the Healer, not the one making people sick. Yeah, I know, people have told you that God makes people sick and that it is His will in order to teach you something. NOT!!! If sickness is God's will, then Jesus was certainly out of the will of God! because my Bible says that Jesus went about healing all! One thing that I know, and no one can take from me, is the truth that God is the Healer!

Back in February, nine months ago, I had a stroke, spent one month in the hospital. Before that night, I knew that God is a Healer, because He said that He is, I read it in the Word. I didn't have to have a stroke to know that He is the Healer. Today, not only do I know with an absolute certainty that He is the Healer, I know that He is MY Healer! I know it because of first hand experience...He healed my body! I had to learn how to walk, talk, drive, write, hold pennies and coins in my hands, hold dominoes, all of those things that we have always taken for granted, I had to learn to do again! But guess what, I can do them again! A testimony to the awesome faithfulness and power of an awesome God! Each day, I can do more and more! I am driving again, after 6 months of not being able to. I give God all of the praise! God did it! God can heal anything. There really is nothing that too hard for God. He can heal your finances, your marriage, your relationships, your emotions, whatever you need to be healed. Don't just limit Him to healing your physical body! Let Him heal that checkbook, that bank account, that hurt!

God is my Healer, protector, provider, shepherd, and He is a keeper! He have to stop limiting Him! He is so concerned about anything that concerns you. He is our Father. We can talk to Him about anything! He tells us to present our case to Him! We have an invitation to come boldly to the throne of Grace. It's a throne of Grace, not condemnation, not rejection, not fear! He is not going to make you leave. He loves you!

Well, I could go on and on about the awesomeness of God! He never ceases to amaze me. I am not surprised by the things that He does, but He always amazes me in the manner in which He does them.

I love Him, and I always will. But I am so blessed about how much that he loves me!

~Gayle

No comments:

Post a Comment