Monday, November 14, 2011

Good morning

Good morning everyone,

I do hope that you are enjoying your day today! Every day is a gift from God, so since it is, it is supposed to be enjoyed! I remind you once again, that people, circumstances and situations, should not determine what kind of day that you will have. It's up to you! I have determined that I shall have a wonderful day today, and everyday!

Well, we are fastly approaching Thanksgiving. I was just sitting and recalling all of the awesome things that God has done in my life this year. Wow, there are so many. He has been so good to me, all of my life, but I was just recalling this year so far. It has been great, and it's not over yet! I am always expecting something good to happen to me each day. Yes, I know that God waking me up each day is a good thing, that having a sound mind, good health is a good thing, and I am so thankful! But my Father is a giver. He loves to give, and He doesn't know when enough is enough! He is always using words like-"runneth over, abundantly above, more than you can ask or think, no room to receive, more abundantly" He just loves to give, and He gets little angry when we limit Him! Wow, I like that! I am so grateful, but always expecting His favor and His abundant blessings. He even said that he has "commanded" the blessings upon our storehouses. I tell you what, I love abundance. If you don't like abundance, don't worry, I'll take your share! When I have abundance, too much, and overflow, then I am able to share with others. I am ready for the day when I can write a check and send a child to college, buy a home for someone, a car, pay the mortage for a church building or whatever they need. I live for those opportunities. If I am experiencing insufficiency in my life, I can't help someone else! God wants us to be just like Him- prosperous, abundantly supplied! Thank you Father.

Well with Thanksgiving approaching, my question to you is: "This year, what are you thankful for?"
Would you please share with me what you are thankful for this year. I look forward to reading your comments, and I hope that you would take a few minutes to share. I know that I will enjoy reading them. Thanks!
~Gayle

2 comments:

  1. I am most thankful for Jesus! without Him all the other things may not mean as much to me. I am very thankful for my family of course, and being able to be at home to take care of them!! God has been Awesome this year, and I know it's not over yet!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki, you are so right, the year is not over yet! God has awesome things laid up for us. We simply have to receive them. He certainly wants us to have them.

    ReplyDelete