Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Forever Faithful #2

Well concerning my friend's son who was being prepared for the kidney transplant, received word that the surgery was a complete success, and after spending last night in ICU, he will be placed in a regular room today! As I will forever say, God is so faithful! There is absolutely nothing too hard for Him! I am so happy for him. Miracles still happen, and I believe in them. We are in what has been called a season of miracles. We really do see more great things happen around this time of the year, but God is not limited to just the holidays to perform miracles. He does miracles everyday!

I just returned from lunch with my two sons, afterwards followed by a little shopping. It's a beautiful, cool, sunny day. Too beautiful to be inside.

I just wanted to say to everyone! I'll be back! Later

No comments:

Post a Comment