Sunday, November 20, 2011

Great Sunday Morning to you!

Hello everybody, hope that you had great sleep last night. I did! Up early this morning to begin preparation to go to God's House. I love to be in corporate worship with others that love the Lord, and are free to worship and praise Him! He has been so awesome this year, and really all of my life, each and every day! Even when I did not know Him personally, and did not have a relationship with Him, He was still good to me!

As I look back through the years, He was always there! He is so worthy of all of our praise. I know that I can't praise Him enough, but I sure am having fun trying! He probably thinks that it's enough, because its from the heart, but it just never seems to me, that I am praising Him enough. That's just to me.

Anyway, I am always excited to go to Worship, and see what awesome things that God does in our midst, every time that we gather there. I do hope that you have made plans to be in your place of worship this morning. God wants to meet you there! He looks forward to spending time with you. He loves being right there in your praises. He loves it when we all get together, to welcome Him, to praise Him, and to listen to Him speak to us. He likes that.

Well, I hope that your spirit is wide open to hear Him today. I am expecting great things today!

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment