Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Just Like Jesus!

I am not the woman in the mirror! In my spirit, I am identical to Jesus! I have the mind of Christ, the anointing of Christ, I am pure, holy, righteous just like Him. (I’ll give you a few minutes to get up off of the floor. I know that you fainted! This is not something we hear often. We are accustomed to hearing that we are so sinful, fallen short, filthy rags, worms, and all of the other “religious” stuff!) If you have accepted Jesus as Savior and Lord, then all of this is NOT true of you!
God has really been dealing with me about GRACE! Grace is so awesome that it is almost too good to be true, but it is true!!!
My life in the Spirit is not performance based. It’s not about me having to perform. I know that you heard me say something earlier today along this line, but God is really wanting to me to get this-it’s not about keeping a set of laws, it’s about just believing that God loves me because of what Jesus did, not because of what I do or don’t do.
Wow, I know that this may be hard to grasp. It is hard for me because I was raised in church, and was always taught that I had to perform in order to receive the blessings of God. It will take a renewing of my mind, but I believe God! The Holy Spirit is revealing so much to me. Please bear with me if I dwell on this topic, but it really is revelation for me, and I want ALL that God has for me. It is so awesome!
If I don’t get the prayer just right, say the perfect words, if I fall asleep and don’t pray before I go to bed, if I don’t spend an hour a day doing something for God, guess what? He still loves me! He won’t be mad at me. He won’t start deducting blessings! He won’t punish me! Wow!!! GLORY!! More to come later. Goodnight.
~Gayle Nov. 5, 2011 10:29pm

No comments:

Post a Comment