Thursday, November 10, 2011

Good Morning...

Good morning to you. As you can see, it is a little early that you find me blogging today, 5:11 am to be exact. I am  grateful to be able to fellowship and commune with God this morning, in a atmosphere of total and complete quietness. No door bells, telephone, or sons asking for the bacon, which is usually in the fridge, in plain site! Why do they always call me to come and find something that is right there where it always is. Gee!

Anyway, I wanted to encourage you to have a great day today. I wanted to say this early, because I have a pretty busy day ahead of me. I have to get the hair styled this morning. Usually not a very long event, (I am praying for favor that it won't be a long stay), and several other things that I have to do.
Just wanted to say good morning, and remind you that you are loved, that God is on your side, that as Jesus is, so are you in the world, today, right now, November 10th, Thursday, on this side of heaven!
This may sound comical, but we forget that we are just like Jesus, the Word says so! (1 John 4:17)
Jesus is not sick, broke, lacking, stressed, fearful, depressed, defeated. He is at the right hand of God, at the seat of the supreme power in the Universe! There is no greater power! He is victorious, powerful, bold, a mighty conqueror, an overcomer, prosperous-after all, He owns everything, He is Lord  of all! And, we are just like Him!!!

As you begin your day, meditate on these truths about you! We are in Him! What He has, we have! We have it now, we don't have to wait to get to heaven to get it! Man, I don't need money up there, I don't need healing, peace, authority, dominion, anointing, victory, power, up there-I need it in the right here, and the right now, and guess what, I already got it, and so do you! Ask yourself, "If I already got it, then why am I trying to get it?" By faith, receive all that belongs to you in Christ Jesus! It's yours!

Have a great day! Go out there and slay some giants, and overcome some challenges! You are more than a conqueror. (Through Christ Jesus!)
~Gayle

No comments:

Post a Comment