Saturday, November 19, 2011

Great Saturday!

Well, hubby and I had a great lunch at The Olive Garden. He loves the all- you -can eat soup and salad. He can never get enough of that soup. He certainly gets his money's worth! Great lunch. Then I shopped at Ellis Pottery. I had not gotten into the decorating spirit, that is, until today. Ellis has decorations at 60% off, some ornaments for $1. Of course, I couldn't pass that up! Then we were off to Hobby Lobby. Their ornaments were 50% off. I bought some ornaments at both places. Now, I am in decorating mode! I was so excited because I wanted a tree decorated with clear iridescent ornaments and crystals this year. I found exactly what I wanted. I thought that I would have to find the clear ornaments online, but God is so good, He brought them to me. So now, I can begin decorating. I feel excitement coming on. Got the Christmas potpourri ready and waiting-check! Winter spiced nuts-check, hot cocoa-check, Christmas music-check, decorations-check! It's a GO!

I love Thanksgiving and Christmas!

Well, I guess I'll get to decorating!
Until later! Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment