Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Taking a Break...

Hello, this is Blowpop girl (LOL), just checking in today. I do hope that everyone is having a good day today. I am taking a short break to blog a little. I am cooking for tomorrow, because I have vowed that I will not be cooking on tomorrow. I hope to only have to warm up food on tomorrow. I fully intend to eat, watch football, decorate one of my trees,(I always light up everything on Thanksgiving Night), nap, and eat more, nap more, and just CHILL!

I am cooking gumbo for tomorrow. My family didn't want turkey and the traditional stuff. Hey that is fine with me. A pot of gumbo is so much easier to prepare, clean up after, and it is their favorite! My husband put in his request for his favorite, "Angel Delight Salad", my youngest son, put in his request for his German Chocolate Cake, and as usual, I always try to accommodate them! I really am grateful that I am getting off kinda easy this year. YAY! I surely am not complaining.

Well, as I said, I was taking a short break from cooking. I must now return to it. I will be back later. Enjoy your day, and your holiday on tomorrow. If you are a Black Friday shopper, be careful! Hope that you find all of the bargains that you are searching for. I was getting ready to say that I will be in my warm bed while ya'll are out shopping at 4am in the morning, but it seems that stores aren't even waiting for Friday, this year. Whenever you are out, be careful, and happy shopping! ~Gayle

No comments:

Post a Comment