Wednesday, November 9, 2011

God's Love for You!

I guess you might ask, "why does she keep talking about how much God loves us?" I can't get away from the truth of how much God really, really loves us. God loves us with an everlasting, eternal love that will never stop, which is forever! We cannot do anything that will stop God from loving us. So many times I hear people talk about God punishing people, judging people, witholding blessings because He is mad at us.
Well I am here to tell you, that I don't agree with this. My Father loves me unconditionally!!! His love for me is not contingent upon my merits, works, my performance. he loves me because He wants to. He loves me because my sins were judged at Calvary! Hallelujah! God is not mad at me, He is not mad at you, and He never shall be. Glory!

A verse that is special to me is:

Isaiah 54:7-10-
7-"For a small moment have I forsaken thee (before the Cross); but with great mercy will I gather thee.
8-In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment (before the Cross); but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the Lord thy Redeemer.
9-For this is as the waters of Noah unto me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wroth (angry, mad) with thee, nor rebuke thee.
10-For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the Lord that hath mercy on thee."

Man, if these verses don't convince you, I don't know what will. We can't make Him stop loving us. That is awesome to me. God loves you and He always will.

I can brag on His love for me!

Wow, what a way to go to bed, knowing that God loves you, watches over you and protects. You can sleep in perfect peace. Goodnight! Sweet sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment