Friday, November 11, 2011

Good afternoon...

Hello all,
I do hope that you are enjoying your day, even if you are at your job! You can walk in the blessings of God, accomplish all that you set out to do today, and conquer, overcome and win whereever you are! You have the ability, through God to "set" the atmosphere. Be the thermostat, instead of the thermometer. The thermostat sets the temperature. You set the temperature in your office. You bring peace, love, and the presence of God, on your job. You don't have to go there preaching, but your plan be sure that God is present there.
I am so enjoying my day. I have enjoyed having breakfast out with my two wonderful sons, followed by a visit to the mall, and of course, I must visit Walmart!
I must get a little cleaning done. I think that I am feeling the "Christmas Spirit" about to manifest. I think that the ornaments are calling my name, and are ready to come out and play. I'm sure, we'll see.
Anyway, just wanted to fill you in with what my has been like so far.
Have a great Friday, get out and enjoy this awesome weather that God is blessing us with.

No comments:

Post a Comment