Sunday, November 13, 2011

Happy Sunday

Well, today is a good day, and I am thoroughly enjoying it! Had a great time at Worship today...awesome message,"Give Me This Mountain", preached by one of my 3 Pastors. We also honored Pastor for celebrating 14 years in ministry, as well as serving for the past 12 years, as Assistant Pastor at our church. He is a dedicated servant of God, and I am soooo proud of him. I am blessed to have 3 pastors. Pastor Lenzia also was present in service today, quite a welcome site! Pastor Lenzia and Pastor R.I. have become so very special to me. She has recently moved away from the area, and needless to say, I miss her so much. It was good to see her today. I am so proud of the two of them, both walking in the path that God has laid out for them. I thank God for the two of them.

Following church, I enjoyed a great dinner with my husband. It is always so nice to enjoy his company, not having to rush; but able to sit and talk and just enjoy one another! We never get tired of each other! After almost being married for 33 years, we are still in love, still date, still miss each other when we are apart, even if it is only because he's at his job. 8 hours, is 8 hours, that's a long time when you want to be with someone! In one month, we will be celebrating 33 years of marriage, and it has been good! I am so blessed and so grateful to God for giving me a husband who loves God first, then me, and his children. I am a happy woman!!!

Well, I just wanted to say hello today. I do hope that you are enjoying your day also!

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment